Troutsqueezer Guest

Default Dee Bee dba Troutsqueezer

Not wishing to mislead anyone, I figured this is the best forum to set the record, in the unlikely event someone would care. I've changed my monikor to Troutsqueezer (something I have been using for years in all other forums on the Internet). Don't ask me what it means, I leave it up to your imagination.

Not long after I signed up as Dee Bee I realized what a mistake that was because folks tended to place my gender on the female side. I came up with it because I thought it was a cute way to spell out my initials D.B. as related to bee keeping. Bad idea. Very often I would get PM's and references in posts as to my being female, not that there is anything wrong with that!

After 500 posts, it's time to change and reset to zero unless Barry can figure a way to carry over my original post data and sign up date. If not, no biggie.

I still look forward to rattling JF and tecumseh's cage as the opportunities arise.

Dennis B.

Does this mean that you are coming out of the closet?

And NO, you may not squeeze my trout.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Quote Originally Posted by Troutsqueezer View Post
    unless Barry can figure a way to carry over my original post data and sign up date.
    Done. . . . .

Thank God DeeBee (oh sorry, you don't believe in god, lol). I thought I was losing my mind when I was posting on a forum today. It was a thread that I just knew was started by you, but the thread started was listed as Troutsqueezer. I said to my self "HUH?" Thought my memory was going fast
    Anyway, I understand the mistaken gender identity. I'm often presumed to be a man- not sure why unless I verbally express myself like a man, which may mean that I think like a man- dunno. anyway, thanks so much for clearing that up and reassuring me that I am I'm not afflicted with Alzheimer's yet

hah... I thought so... tricky is ya'.

well troutsqueezer every dee I know here (that bein' here in the great state of texas) is male.

I would also suspect (guess or hypothesize) that jf and myself are two of a small handful of folks that are not in anyone's cage. although this society may gives much lip to the idea of freemen... it most often times can not stand the site of one and insist on either killin' em right off or locking them away as quickly as they might be specifically identified. but like I said it is just a working hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by tecumseh View Post
    hah... I thought so... tricky is ya'.

well troutsqueezer every dee I know here (that bein' here in the great state of texas) is male.

I would also suspect (guess or hypothesize) that jf and myself are two of a small handful of folks that are not in anyone's cage. although this society may gives much lip to the idea of freemen... it most often times can not stand the site of one and insist on either killin' em right off or locking them away as quickly as they might be specifically identified. but like I said it is just a working hypothesis.
    Hey little t, the idea behind the post here was to avoid the trickiness. I'm saving tricky for posts in the other forums.

Maybe a lot of those Texan dee's are male but that didn't stop others on the forum from thinking I am female, proof being in the pudding an' all. I thought Texas was a macho state anyway.

You surprised me here, with the thin skin thingee. Tearing apart what was just a figure of speech? You're gonna hafta toughen up a bit if we are gonna tackle those really important issues, I don't want to have to throw you soft balls cause your feelings are gonna get hurt...

clank clank.
    Once you see the bandwagon, it's too late.
    www.goldfinch-acres.com

Wink

troutsqueezer writes:
    Maybe a lot of those Texan dee's are male but that didn't stop others on the forum from thinking I am female, proof being in the pudding an' all. I thought Texas was a macho state anyway.

tecumseh replies:
    well the three dees I do know here (perhaps knew might be a better word for one, since one recently died) are of a quite dark complexion... know what I mean? and all are (were) large men so I don't think you would have heard me suggest that their name was a girly-man's name. no sir... don't need to do dat.

and as to texas being a macho state??? like my man's Kinky platform states, I am definitely for the dewussification of the state of tejas. but yea workin' bees in the middle of the texas summer certainly does test yer' metal troutsqueezer. runnin' marathons might be easier?

I would hope you would understand than many of my jabs are pretty much with tongue firmly planted in cheek. if my jabs does encourage someone to look at this or that issue thru a slightly different lens then my purpose has been accomplished.

and the best to ya' bro on the coming out thingee (jab, jab)...

But in Texas, based on my rather long term experience, when a man goes by the name Dee, it's usually spelled D. as in D.E. or D.C. or some other of a combination of initials. Dee is typically a female name around here, but when Dee on this forum said he takes his wife to a weekly movie on Saturday mornings, I figured he must be a he. I'm really glad that's all cleared up