Question What happen to Dadant Frankfort thread?

I was reading with great interest yesterday 2 threads, (Consumer reports and bee forum), about Dadant Frankfort, Ky closing. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Rob Mountain several months ago at the Frankfort store and was concerned as to why this happened. It seems suspicious that both threads disappeared after only one day on the forum. When something like this happens and no answer is given, then people are left to come up with their own ideas and almost always their ideas are MUCH worst than it actually was. Any comments?
    you must endeavor to persevere

I was finally able to talk with Robin yesterday. It's been hectic for him since last Wed. when he received the email from the Dadant chief. He asked me to let you all know he will get something posted here when the dust settles. He is in good spirits, has his head high and looking forward to better things ahead. Robin is not one to get set back by this sort of thing. Though the termination method was pretty cold, he's moving on and will keep connected with beekeeping in some manner.

- Barry

Thank you for the prompt reply. I look forward to reading what Rob has to say.
    you must endeavor to persevere

[What happen to Dadant Frankfort thread? ]

This question never got answered?

Curious why threads that we contributed to just DISAPPEARED ?
    There is always more than one way to skin a cat, that's of course if you're into eating cats.

Why?
    Because someone got smart after the fact and realized that posting that letter here on beesource was perhaps not the wisest thing to do at this time.

What letter? Who posted it? guess I should log in on the weekends so I don't miss stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by b_z_genius View Post
    What letter? Who posted it? guess I should log in on the weekends so I don't miss stuff like that.

If U snooz U loose
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape