Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lizard Creek, Louisiana
    Posts
    377

    Default TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Good Evening

    It warmed up pretty nicely here in Lizard creek so I decided to try and complete the second TBH with the other half of the 55gal drum.

    I even finished up the painting after I took the picture:}

    What U think?

    Now I got to glue all them popsicle sticks to the top bars lol

    Peace Bee with U

    [IMG][/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pleasant Shade, TN
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Looking good there Snookie. I'm curious to see how it does as I'm sure you are even more so. Keep us posted.
    A man is worth just as much as the things about which he busies himself- Marcus Aurelius

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Centerville, Utah, USA
    Posts
    287

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    I like how that looks. Good job! Love the color. Hope it works out well for you!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lizard Creek, Louisiana
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by TalonRedding View Post
    Looking good there Snookie. I'm curious to see how it does as I'm sure you are even more so. Keep us posted.
    10-foe will do, Now if I can catch me some Bee's :}

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Looks like it's easy to extract
    1remove bees
    2 smoosh comb
    3 open cap and pour into quart jars

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    carney, maryland, USA
    Posts
    580

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookie View Post
    Good Evening

    It warmed up pretty nicely here in Lizard creek so I decided to try and complete the second TBH with the other half of the 55gal drum.

    I even finished up the painting after I took the picture:}

    What U think?

    Now I got to glue all them popsicle sticks to the top bars lol

    Peace Bee with U
    Looks good! Are you going to "hinge" the top like you did the swarm box?

    Phil
    edited to remove photo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Rockford, MI
    Posts
    2,610

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Looks purdy! Did you drill drain holes in the bottom or is there a screened bottom?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lizard Creek, Louisiana
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by philip.devos View Post
    Looks good! Are you going to "hinge" the top like you did the swarm box?

    Phil
    edited to remove photo
    Hummmm Never though about dat..:}

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lizard Creek, Louisiana
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: TBBH #2 Is Almost Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beeman View Post
    Looks purdy! Did you drill drain holes in the bottom or is there a screened bottom?
    So far I've not drilled holes or put in screen....condensation issues U think if I don't?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ads