Thread: Video?

Hybrid View

Default Video?

Is there a good video available that shows good close-up examples of grafting larva for queen production? If so, by whom and available where?
    Thanks.

Thanks Michael...I appreciate it. I took a look at the link and decided to place the order. Can't wait to get it!

Default good video free nice detail 3 methods gd luck

open link right hand side lower u can see windows or real player english version. enjoy

http://www.iwf.de/iwf/do/mkat/detail...4C866C00000000

should be a direct link if not try http://www.iwf.de/iwf/do/mkat/listin...SearchStr=bees then use search function try queen rearing

Default video

btw i chk it n see how it has low high next to windows media or real player? some reason dunno why u must hit low to get full version is over 1hr stream video very good quality have 2 other full version i found on this website rotation of honeybees and selection of honeybees also have lots small clips specifiic stuffs, wax melting, bee dance etc enjoy is great resouce

I've really enjoyed watching those IWF German videos. The one on queen rearing is very good, I've watched that one many times. The direct links to them used to be stickied in the Disease and Pests forum which made is easy to go back and watch them again.
    For the love of bees