Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm definitely in for the lobster tail! Even jumbo shrimp works.
    I am SO glad Keith volunteered to host.
    I'll bring some Wisconsin cheese.
    Sheri

Tec: Did you say crab too? Great... filet mignon, crab, and lobeter tail... prawns too.

Keith, you are a great guy for hosting this party!!!

Big Grin

Bean sanwhiches anyone?

gosh Keith I don't think bean tacos are going to be much of a challange for the chef... I mean forcing sir issac to compete with taco belle certainly seems like a sure fired waste of his talents. don't ya' think?

by the way what's for dessert?

Does Anyone Know Of A Site Listing The Vendors That Will Be There?

I don't know of any site yet that has the vendor listings but I think it is safe to say that "everyone" will be there.

I took this from the ABF site
    "Watch for the developing details to be posted on the AHPA and ABF websites: www.americanhoneyproducers.org and www.abfnet.org. Ask to be put on the pre-conference mailing list by contacting ABF at 912-427-4233 or email: info@abfnet.org or email: brownhoneyfarms@hotmail.com."
    Sheri

Default How to recognise other members

Time is getting short til this meeting. John and I are heading out to California today to get a little work done beforehand, then from the bees to Sacramento. Since no one has come up with any ideas on how to recognize each other, here is what I am going to do.
    I printed out a couple paper tags, one for both John and I, with BEESOUCE.com on them. Black letters on light orange paper. Gonna cut them in hex shape about 2" diameter and outline in black. This will be on our shirts above the convention ID. Hope to see some of y'all there.
    Sheri

my ticket check cleared the bank so i hope to see my tickets soon. safe travels to everyone.
    all that is gold does not glitter

due to family health concerns I will not be making the trip to California. I had very much looked forward to meeting a few beesource member and taking a look at the almonds...

what's that buzz..
    tell me what's a happening....

Here it is, just down the road from me and I'm too cheap to fork over a hundred bucks to get in. Shouldn't it be free? Then I would go.
    Once you see the bandwagon, it's too late.
    www.goldfinch-acres.com

Question

i pre registered in december and figured i'd get some sort of confimation but didn't.
    does anyone know wether you just check in at the door or whether i got missed and am in for a situation? thanks
    all that is gold does not glitter

Default Big turn out

A lot of folks are here, with more due in tomorrow. The catering staff for the welcome reception initially had a tough time keeping the tables stocked, but once they got it together, the food was pretty good. I hope the meeting rooms are large enough, the itinerary looks great.
    The hotel is a bit confusing to get around in, lots of people walking around looking lost.
    Tomorrow should be interesting.
    Sheri

I do really wish I could have made the trip this year. I was looking forward to meeting up with a few beesource persons... 'in the flesh' and taking a peek at what all that buzz in the almonds was about. and johnk and sheri.... don't have too much fun.

Default Great time

Hats off to the organizers of this meeting. The large crowd is a bit cramped in the spaces provided. I think everyone has been surprised by the great turn out. The general sessions and even some of the smaller meetings have been standing room only, but despite the lack of space, things have flowed amazingly well. The beekeeping brain power here is astounding: it would take a month of meetings to begin to tap it all.
    There are a lot of exhibitors, I can see I will be dropping a few more bucks there before this is done. Lucky we have the bee truck out here if I find something big I just can't live without, lol.
    "Our own" Janet of Two Rubes, is an exhibitor here with the screened bottom boards, great chatting with her. Most of the other usual exhibitors are here as well, plus a few new ones.

Tecumseh, no such thing as too much fun. Sorry you couldn't make it. It has been great meeting other Beesource folks.
    Stangardener, I am assuming your registration was in order? If you see my name tag, please introduce yourself.

Hopefully another combined meeting is in the works, but unfortunately it won't be next year.
    Sheri
    Last edited by JohnK and Sheri; 01-11-2008 at 01:03 AM.

I saw something about this meeting, last night, on the stream at the bottom of the screen on CNN.
    Mark Berninghausen #youmatter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12