Default goldenbee or ultrabreeze suits or fabric

Has bill started making suits again? I sent him an email this summer no response.

Anyone have an idea where you could find the fabric. I'd try and prevail on the wife to sew up a jacket just to have something cooler to work with. Would rather buy it assembled but if they are not available I am willing to put it together.
    "Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes"
    Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Back when he had to slow/stop production he told me I was on the list so I would get one. I sent him a message requesting sizing information and didn't get a response. I've since sent a ping sort of message and did not get a response.

I believe his family has met with some health issues. I hope things are improving for them and I wish them well.

At this point I am still waiting but I will be getting me a suit for next year.
    JohnF INTP

The center part is like the mesh that you put under a rug to keep it from slipping.
    Dan

i phoned bill a while back. He said he was talking with some people and to hang in there. What that means? I do not know...but i just had lap-band surgery so waiting will be a good thing for me. Already would be swiming in the XXL i tried to order as I'm 30# down in the last month

Joe
    "Slow Down and Taste the Vanilla" - My Grandma