Default Walt Wright Speaking in Gretna, Nebraska

For those who are interested, Walt Wright will be speaking at the Nebraska Beekeepers Association meeting at the Gretna Public Library 736 South Street Gretna, Nebraska at 10:00 am on Saturday October 13, 2007. Everyone is welcome. Gretna is between Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska. If you need more details or have questions please PM me. I don't know about the rest of you but I'd drive a few hundred miles to hear him speak. Hope to see you there.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bush View Post
    For those who are interested, Walt Wright will be speaking at the Nebraska Beekeepers Association meeting at the Gretna Public Library 736 South Street Gretna, Nebraska at 10:00 am on Saturday October 13, 2007. Everyone is welcome. Gretna is between Omaha and Lincoln Nebraska. If you need more details or have questions please PM me. I don't know about the rest of you but I'd drive a few hundred miles to hear him speak. Hope to see you there.
    I agree with you Michael but I think 1,500 miles might be too much of a drive. Maybe he'll find his way out to the Northwest. Hope you'll give us the highlights.
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to save the world and a desire to savor it. Makes it hard to plan the day.