Yaahh! Finally some successful grafts. Using just top bars as my cell bars, I finally had success, grafting into fresh, handmade beeswax cups and some JZ BZ plastic cell cups. Instead of priming with royal jelly from a jar in my freezer, I used some fresh royal jelly by sacrificing some from undesirable queen cells that were started in the colony I plan to use as my next cell builder. I did not polish the cups, nor did I place them in the hive prior to grafting, I was in a hurry and did not graft into all the cups on the bars, but marked those I did. Looks like I got better than 90% take, but I only grafted 16 cups, total.