Default Miller Method of Queen Rearing

I have the Miller method with pictures, although the pictures did not come out very well. I will try to get better ones when I get time.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Pretty cool site. Hey, the Races page is very helpful, ever thought of adding pics to the different races? I can't figure WHAT I have...
    RBAR

>Pretty cool site. Hey, the Races page is very helpful, ever thought of adding pics to the different races?

I've thought about it. But I don't have a lot of them right now to take the pictures. If someone wants to send me pictures and give me the rights to use them I'd be happy to put them in.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I have put better pictures in the "Miller Method" if you want to be able to actually see them.