Thread: Copy and Paste

Exclamation Copy and Paste

Copy and paste are not allowed in the chatroom window by use of your mouse commands. If you want to copy and paste there, do the following.

To copy: Select the text you want to copy in the chat window. While holding down the CTRL key, press the C. This will copy the text.

Once you have copied the text, you can paste it using your mouse outside of the chat window in any other application, however you wish.

To paste: Cut or copy text from outside the chat window any way you wish. Insert the cursor in the message field and while holding down the CTRL key, press the V. This will paste the text.

Right!

Doh! Message too short! Gotta add verbage!
    Dulcius ex asperis

Which verbs ya need George?

I've been a computer nerd for way to long now!!! And if you ever noticed, the more nerdy you are, the harder it is to desiminate information to the less nerdy users! Problem is I all to often assume folks know what I do. And probably because I see folks as my equal as a rule of thumb. So sometimes ya just gotta kick me in the shins and say, ya gotta splain that better ya moron!!

"Problem is I all to often assume folks know what I do. And probably because I see folks as my equal as a rule of thumb."

Till he met ME
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

You got that right!!! When I grow up I'm gonna be just like you Honeyman!!