Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

EAS in Delaware

18K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Lew Best 
#1 ·
Anybody going to EAS in August 6-10. Short course Monday thru Wednesday. Conference Wednesday thru Friday. I'll be around from Tuesday thru Friday...with lots of time on my hands. Look me up.

Could we have a gathering of Beesource members? For a cold one or whatever?

#2 ·
Your local tour guide

I'm a student at the University of Delaware attending the EAS conference. I don't post much at beesource but I use beesource so much I must consider myself a member. Micheal and anyone else who will be there is welcome to contact me. My specialties are knowing which nights have the specials at which bars. A little beesource comradery sounds like a **** fun time to me!

#6 ·
Deer Park

Hi Kelly

Is Deer Park still around? I had a customer at Dupont who would
take his vendors out there and ring up a good ole tab. He was trying
to get better discounts. Students would come by for free drinks,
it was a great atmosphere people were friendly.

#7 ·
Hi Kelly

Is Deer Park still around? I had a customer at Dupont who would
take his vendors out there and ring up a good ole tab. He was trying
to get better discounts. Students would come by for free drinks,
it was a great atmosphere people were friendly.
Dear Park is the best bar on Main St. (IMO). Sadly, the beer prices have gone up in the past year but you can find a pint of Yuengling for $2.50... I prefer the $8 pitchers. I think we should just set a time to have all us beesource people meet there so here it is!

Tuesday, I'll be at Deer Park for half priced burger night. Anyone doing the short courses meet me there, and we can grab a beer and a burger for less than $10. If any of you guys are serious about coming, just chime in so I can get a head count.

#11 ·
Deer Park

Hi Erin

I will try to make it but not sure if I can get away from work until
thurs. It should be a good meeting. Most of the students won't be around
so many of the venues won't be packed. It sounds like Kelly will be a good
entertainment director. Hopefully, there will be some good bee info going
around!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.