Default Hawaiian Packages

Can anyone recommend a package bee supplier from Hawaii? I'd like to get a few packages in late winter or very early spring. Name and contact info will be appreciated.

I believe that the only late winter packages come from Austalia. I buy queens from Hawaii every winter, but have never seen them advertise packages. For Aussie packages contect B Weaver's in Texas.

ps. Last time I heard the packages were very expensive.

Yea, I am aware of the Aussie packages and they are expensive and they have a high minimum order requirement. I too have ordered some queens from Hawaii but I heard a couple of beekeepers at a meeting who said they got some packages from Hawaii. However, like you, I cannot find anyone advertising packages and I don't know the beekeepers who said they got some from Hawaii. I thought that perhaps someone on this forum had gotten some.

I know some that buy queens from Hawaii shake there own bee's in them and call them Hawaiian packages because of where the queen came from.... just think after a 3-4 weeks it will be a hawaiian hive.... I have never seen or heard of them saling packages from Hawaii either...
    Ted