Big Grin Real Beekeeping Men Don't Read Directions!

Will I ever learn? LOL, I just read the last post by BeeNovice about how excited they were taking honeybee pictures and laughed to myself. I bought a Kodak Digital Camera a few months back....course, who needs to read directions! I just figured out a few days ago all on my own that there is a zoom feature on the camera.... DUH

hey Jeff use macro function on your digital camera
    Sig

lol
    How are you supposed to know about the 1000's of features that you can use but never will if you don't read the instructions???

ScadsObees; Amen!! If they wouldn't put so many "bells and whistles" on these "newfangled" cameras they would be alot cheaper. Oh! but I long for the days when you just set the "speed" and the "aperture" and were so MUCH! more creative. It is fun though to put the photos on the computer!! Etc.Etc.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbee View Post
    ScadsObees; Amen!! If they wouldn't put so many "bells and whistles" on these "newfangled" cameras they would be alot cheaper. Oh! but I long for the days when you just set the "speed" and the "aperture" and were so MUCH! more creative. It is fun though to put the photos on the computer!! Etc.Etc.!!!
    I like Samsung s630 I bought since it is easy to use and has lots of manual options ( speed and aperture ) that I am familiar with from "normal" cameras.
    I don't even go into all that border, extra duper super image filters and effects
    The old was is all I need...
    Sig

Select AUTO, turn on, remove lens cap, point, and press the botton........that is my kind of digital camera
    Always question Conventional Wisdom.