Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

California

78K views 38 replies 33 participants last post by  BeeHero 
#1 ·
Post your services here:).

#4 · (Edited)
HHH Farms Pollination services for Kings, Tulare and Southern fresno county

I am just getting started and have hives for 2009 pollination. Onions, Blue Berries, Apples, Cherries, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, plumbs, peaches, cucumbers, squash you name it please give me a call. Price is always neg.

Angi Harrover
HHH Farms
559-273-7642

#6 ·
Almond Pollination 2010

Almond Pollination services and other crops. Service coverage - Bakersfield area. All strong, 8-10 frames, 2-stories colonies available for 2010 almond pollination. Prices -reasonable, negotiable. Please contact us for more info

Contact info:
Name: David at Royal Bees Company
Phone: 760-809-0015 or visit our website below and see growers/beekeepers page. thank you!
www.royalbees.com

#9 · (Edited)
We are a 200 acre avocado ranch and apiary in Ventura County.

We offer pollination services for Almonds and Avocados and are looking to set up for 2011.

We will have approximately 800 - 1,200 colonies for almonds in 2011 and are also available to pollinate Ventura County avocados.

Our bee colonies are very strong and rates will be competitive.

Please call:

Green Valley Ranch Apiary
David
davidjefferson3@gmail.com
310-422-7304

#17 ·
Bees Wanted for 2012 Almond Pollination. 50 hives to 3000 hives.
Winter your hives at our bee yards in Northern California; October – February.
We feed, medicate, requeen, if necessary to buildup strong hives.
Call Steve at California Almond Pollination Services, Inc. (916) 740-5534

#23 ·
I am a current biology student specializing in pollination ecology under Dr. Ruben Alarcon, and a beginner beekeeper hoping to get started this spring with as many hives as I can get my hands on. I don't know many people let, and somewhere to keep my initial colonies (hopefully 5 or more,) in the Camarillo/Oxnard area. Since I am just getting started pollination will be free of charge, I just need a place I can keep them.

Bryan Castro
805 558-2535
bryan.castro846@myci.csuci.edu

#26 ·
Re: I have 1,100 colonies available for this 2012 California almonds season!!

We are based in Linden, CA

We have strong hives available for Almonds and Cherries.

We start feeding our bees early so their ready to go in Jan.

We run 10 frame boxes on 4 way pallets.

We will meet with you face to face and we're happy to recommend best time and place for placing our hives.

We are looking to establish a long term relationship.

We have pollination references for anyone that would like to call and get to know a little about us first.

I'm an honest person looking for the same.

You must be willing to sign a contract and be responsible for any theft of our hives.

Mike Wilkinson
209-639-4644 cell
209-451-4142 home

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.