Default Chat room discussion

Hey folks, thinking about a meeting next week? Maybe about Wednesday night around 8:30. Have an open discussion on making queens in the Hive (room). "Making your own queens" from splits, grafting........ the floor is open.

Not talking commercial operations for queen rearing. Just making a few queens for the small beeks. Don't think anything is wrong with a comparison or some discussion on large operations but keep the focus on the small time.

Unless some compelling reasons come up for a better time by Friday of this week. Make plans for next Wednesday if your interested. Lets make the duration of the discussion run until 10:00 PM. If it goes further, so be it. But lets try to keep it with the program during that time.

Bizzy

Smile

I'll be working that night, but I'll do my best to be there!

BB

Default Sounds Interesting

I will tack a note on my forehead to remind me.

I will try and be there as long as I remember.

I know this is last minute folks! But I have been called to work in Chicago. I hope to be out of here today at 2:30PM and back in Atlanta around 5:30PM.

I'm hoping that everything goes well today and I do get outta here. But Murphy's law rings loud!

Billy Bob is going to try to be there tonight. We got it in writing, just above this!

I think all will be ok on my end, I just can't be sure. If I can't make it, I will make another post or have someone make one for me.

See ya then...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    I know this is last minute folks! But I have been called to work in Chicago. I hope to be out of here today at 2:30PM and back in Atlanta around 5:30PM.

I'm hoping that everything goes well today and I do get outta here. But Murphy's law rings loud!

Billy Bob is going to try to be there tonight. We got it in writing, just above this!

I think all will be ok on my end, I just can't be sure. If I can't make it, I will make another post or have someone make one for me.

See ya then...........
    WHAT you can`t use the lap top in the air-o-plane ??
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Bizzy just called me and asked me to post ... HE WILL be able to attend the queen rearing discussion after all, as he is stuck in chicago working for another day. He will be relaxing in hotel this evening and on his computer!

I'm still planning on being there, so long as I don't get a call in the middle of the chat. See everyone there.

BB

The have been working on that for a while HM, but guess they ain't figured out how to get folks to pay $50 bucks a minute for it!!

Heck buddy, I could just drive on up thar and bring you some bees cheaper than that......