Default NC State Beekeepers Meeting

For all of you NC beekeepers, I hope you are planning to attend the Summer Meeting in Kinston, Jul 12-14. The Bee Buzz was a little late in distribution, but there is still time to pre-register. Use the registration form on the ncbeekeepers.org website, not the one in the Be Buzz. You'll have to print and mail as the online registration isn't available this year.
    Banjos and bees... how sweet it is!

Default Can you buy equipment there?

I'll be there Thursday and Friday. Do any of the equipment sellers attend with merchandise? I need some woodenware, pins, etc., and would love to save the shipping cost by getting it at the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by beemarsh View Post
    I'll be there Thursday and Friday. Do any of the equipment sellers attend with merchandise? I need some woodenware, pins, etc., and would love to save the shipping cost by getting it at the meeting.
    Yes, Brushy Mountain, Miller Bee, Dadant and probably others I have neglected to mention are usually there. Also Ann Harmon always has a good selection of books.
    Susan

I am attending all three days. I need all the help I can get! I just have one hive that I removed from a wall last week.I went into the hive today after one week to see if the queen was ther laying. I didn't see her but there were some eggs so I hope I did not kill her. It was a mess beacuae of rubber banding the comb in place. I added another deep body and moved the worst of the rubberbanded com to the top and replaced with wired foundation frames. They were all out front fearding when I left them and they were still out there after an hour. Anyway, I was told that you can place an order with Brushy Mountain and they will bring it to the event, save on shipping!

I'll be there 3 days also.

i'll be there all 3 days also........ maybe we need some name tags,so we'll know one another ???

I'm going incognito, so spacemoose won't find me.
    I'll be hiding behind beehandler.

Lol !!!!!!
    experience is what you get when you didn't follow advice !!

I would love to meet you guys. How can we get together? I can wear my ham radio ballcap with my call sign KE4MIZ. Or we could agree to meet at a certain time and place, who's buying?

Don't leave me out of this! I'll be there all three days, too! Can't wait to meet iddee--can't hide from me, iddee--I know both spacemoose and beehandler!

Default Vendors

Miller will not attend. Brushy Mt, & Rossman will be there. Dadant on Saturday.
    Bob Cole & Ann Harman will have their bee books. There may be other vendors who show up. There will be several queen & package suppliers.
    Banjos and bees... how sweet it is!

Is there a daily itinerary for this event. I cant seem to find one, but The wife and I are going to bee there. maybe all three days.

Nevermind: Found it
    Last edited by Soilman; 07-03-2007 at 04:55 PM. Reason: duh

http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/ Ck under meetings.

I can host for dinner Fri or Sat. Not sure how much of the meeting I'll get to. I'm about 30 min from meeting, easy route.

Default How about a beesource table at the banquet?

I hope to be there Fri and Sat. It would be great to meet everyone, hear some of iddee's stories ...
    Triangle Bees

What ya mean "stories"?
    I can prove it all.
    The blind man, he saw it, too.