Default Regular supers over HSC?

This spring I started 3 packages on HSC and added the second deep on all 3 a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering what to do about supers for these hives. Should I buy more and cut them down or just do the excluder/top entrance with a regular super? By the way they are doing really well. Thanks Madison....

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...elApiary-1.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...loverHives.jpg

Thats a beautiful setup. Both ways you suggest will work. The HSC way will get you more honey since a full deep frame uses about 4# of honey to draw out. If the value of honey is no issue then you could do almost anything. It is best to use an excluder to keep the queen out of the non-HSC hive. That way you will keep the drones to an absolute minimum. Suppressing drones keeps the mite down. Using all HSC gives you lots of flexibility in the future.
    SuperCell
    866.343.7191 www.honeysupercell.com

I'll be using Permacomb in mediums above the HSC deeps as soon as I start splitting.
    Banjos and bees... how sweet it is!

Neat and clean!

I hope those tags are interchangeable, oh, and buy a ladder.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Thumbs down HSC full of honey

Use a excluder untill the draw fill the bottoms cells and then you will be ok.

A super of HSC full of honey is HEAVY let me tell ya also they seem to cap it flat and it was a bugger to extract had to scratch all the frames look at permacomb if you wont to use meds. Or use wedge bars and make all drawn comb