I went Saturday,(06-02-07) and removed a colony about an hour and a half from my house. I had to work off of a ladder for eight hours to transfer the comb to a deep hive body, but it was well worth the effort. You can imagine my delight upon discovering two swarm cells. I found the queen shortly after and quickly moved her to the new hive. This was the first removal that I have done, though I have captured many a swarm. I was very impressed with how docile these bees were. Even as I took a skill saw up the side of the wall, they did not even bother to be aggressive towards me in any way. I only received six stings, which was due to crushing bees with my fingers. I believe I could have avoided being stung if I would have been more careful. Of course removing the colony was quite a spectacle for the community and passer-bys. I answered many questions about bees and asked a few of my own. The colony was there for four years to six years, (depending on who you believe). They have swarmed in the past years, and no one knew of any beekeepers in the area. I ended up with eight full frames of brood and nearly a five gallon bucket of comb honey. I did not put all the drone brood in with the hive, just a little bit. The next morning, at my house, I split the hive. Leaving three frames of brood with the queen, and five frames of brood with the queen cells, and I filled the remaining space with frames of drawn foundation. I believe I am going to have two very nice colonies of feral bees to add to my apiary.