Default Magnet-man's Ultra Breeze

Bought one, receved it a week after order, wore it the first time yesterday evening, will never be without it again. It get doggone hot here near San Antonio, TX. The breeze went right through the fabric, but the bees did not. Tested it with a very hot hive. They gave it their best, but failed.

Ron Schmidt
    Hobbyist

Hi Ron,

How hot was it that day when you were using it? What other suit did you wear before and how does it compare? I have been considering buying an Ultrabreeze, too, but most of the other testimonials have come from our brethern in the North where 85 or 90 degrees is considered a hot day . . .

Thanks,

Jeffrey
    "I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. " John 10:11

Jeffrey,

It was 85 degrees with a light breeze. The suit is heavy (maybe 10 pounds)compared to my Dadant Tyvek cheapie suit ($60, I think). Ultra-breeze was not available when I bought my first one. I'd recommend it, expecially since Bill could ship it immediately, vice months for the GoldenBee suit.

Ron
    Hobbyist

Shipping weight of the suit is just under 5 pounds, so I think the average suit is about 4.5 pounds.

I know people are waiting on their suits. I am sewing just as fast as possible and have not even looked at my bees this year. I have become a beehaver and not a beekeeper.
    Last edited by magnet-man; 06-04-2007 at 04:49 PM.
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

Shoot me a pm when you start to get caught up with your orders so i can order me one. Thanks.
    If your gettin stung your doing something wrong...

Lightbulb When he gets caught up?

I wouldn't wait for that to happen any time soon. Go ahead and order now and get in line, the wait will be much shorter than if you wait.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Bill when are you going to send your suit back, so I can change out the hood?
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

Ooops!

I'm sorry. I've been busy, real busy.

Why just today I was telling Ted Nugent that I needed to get that suit back to ya. Well maybe not really, but we did have a good time down on the rifle range! Wild times all the time.

Yeah it should have been back, it's just sitting down stairs next to the washing machine. I'll get er done tomorrow.
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam