Thumbs down beeline woodenware from pennsylvania

has anyone had any experience with beeline wooden ware out of pennsylvania they advertise in bee culture. I bought a large order from them I liked there prices but found you sometimes get what you pay for. there frames had good fit but the wiring holes was drilled way off center and a considerable amout had to be redrilled the telescoping covers metal tops was not broke to fit the top they had to be reworked the boxes I ordered was good quality boxes for the price. talked with the owner he aknowledged having problems with the frames and outer covers. I
    cant understand why someone would ship products they no are not up to standards he offered a partial refund on the frames to make up for all the rework. but offered nothing on the telescoping covers. over all I would not recommend these people.

I bought 1400 frames from him in March and I like them. they are tight enough to glue and not nail as for the holes I dont pay much atten to them cause I dont wire.

I did pick up so I saw his operation and had a nice viset with him.

my 2 cents
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

I cant argue about the fit they was good and tight except for about 30 bottom bars that were to wide to fit into the slot at the bottom I just discoverd this today I will need to rework them if you try to push them into the end bars they split the wood. If he could straighten out the hole problem and he says he has the frames would be a good buy. especially for the price