Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Happened?

I built a wood box out of scrap 1x4's

I used no plans, just built this box on top of a sheet of plywood about 12" x 24"

Within the box, I built dividers so I can set my hot fogger and it will catch drips, and I build smaller divided sections to hold jars of my thymol/canola oil mixture. There is also a section to hold those long-tipped lighters (better than matches and I have the singed hair to prove it).

The box kept the whole mess upright in my van, and when the tip is still somewhat warm, it prevented contact with anything that might melt if the fogger brused up against it.

Grant
    Jackson, MO
    Beekeeping With Twenty-five Hives: https://www.createspace.com/4152725

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I built a wood box out of scrap 1x4's

I used no plans, just built this box on top of a sheet of plywood about 12" x 24"

Within the box, I built dividers so I can set my hot fogger and it will catch drips, and I build smaller divided sections to hold jars of my thymol/canola oil mixture. There is also a section to hold those long-tipped lighters (better than matches and I have the singed hair to prove it).

The box kept the whole mess upright in my van, and when the tip is still somewhat warm, it prevented contact with anything that might melt if the fogger brused up against it.

Grant
    Jackson, MO
    Do you have a picture of the box you built?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12