Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Bees for MS

11K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Gregory and Susan Fariss 
#1 ·
I have been interested to read what has been said on the forum about apitherapy, and my experience is just starting. I have MS and saw a wonderful man in Belgium who's been treating MS for 15 years wthe bee venom. There in a doctor in Maine who does the same thing. Check him out:

Dr. Theodore Cherbuliez
13 Main Street, P.O. Box 155
South Freeport ME 04078-0155
USA

tel.: + 1 207-865-1269
e-mail: tcherbuliez@suscom-maine.net

I have not yet contacted him, but will do so

#2 ·
URU55, I had the opportunity to hear Dr. Cherbuliez speak at our NC State Beekeepers meeting. He was very interesting and knowledgeable. He worked in conjunction with Frederique Keller that day and they treated lots of people for arthritis, gout, diabetic neuropathy and other illnesses during the workshops that they taught. If you get the chance to hear him speak I recommend that you do so.

Susan

#3 ·
I am being treated by Rich Domerego, who has written a book with Dr Cherbuliez, and who lives in Brussels. He too said, if I could get the chance, I should try to go and see him. It will mean a journey to Maine, but that's a holiday in preparation!:)

#6 ·
I only started the treatment a month ago, and for the moment I am working up to a quantity of bee vemon that will be effective. At the beginning there are side effects, which I have for the time being, and then number of injections will increase. The number of stings that will be effective may well be 35+ twice a week, but I won't be up to that quantity for some time. I'll keep you posted. Any way, it's better than Interferon etc!:)

#8 ·
I am a beekeeper with MS

Started beekeeping in 1970, got MS in 1990, get stung regularly, MS is progressing slowly.

#16 ·
You Mis-quoted Me

What I said was: "For all I know, it was Bee venom that gave me MS". I continue to get Bee Stings, the MS continues to get worse. I was getting regular bee stings for 20 years before I got MS. I believe that bee stings cure MS as much as I believe that small cell cures mites. :p

#17 ·
What I said was: "For all I know, it was Bee venom that gave me MS". I continue to get Bee Stings, the MS continues to get worse. I was getting regular bee stings for 20 years before I got MS. I believe that bee stings cure MS as much as I believe that small cell cures mites. :p
Perhaps the number of stings is not enough for there to be any effect on the MS. From what I gather, the number of stings has to be quite high for there to be any effect. That is 35 stings twice a weeks, at least. And that, all year round. I'll let you, because I've not been at this long enough, I am only working up to a number of stings that will have an effect. Good luck!:)

#18 ·
I have MS

and I do Stings for it. I was taking pain pills and muscle relaxers several times a week. Started stinging nine months ago and had to take a muscle relaxer for the 1st time last week. reason being I had gotten lazy and not stung for about a month. Just got two packages of bees and going to give a shot at beekeeping. have a great day and BEE well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.