Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Kieth

I hope all works on this, but my concern is in the amount of complaints over years. That is not a real good sign in business. When i see one or two complaints i think it could be the customer, when i see the amount from various people then my red flag goes up. This time of year my own hands are dried and near to bleeding from hard labor on a daily basis. Everyone of my clients always get exactly what they need when they need it, even when it means i suffer as a result. If i know in the future that there will be time i need to finish a project, they know it many days or weeks before and if their need exceeds my own, then they get placed up front. As a result, my clients always have good things to say about me and i have no room for new clients.

That is my business model, customer first, access to me for assurances and needs to be presented, an open door so they know what they need will be provided. After that, then it becomes about money. Almost all the breeders i have dealt with over the years have had this or even higher standards for business and i notice there is not one complaint here regarding any of them.

Chrissy Shaw

Where is this breeder located? I think this is the one that I had problems with a few years ago and dropped like a hot potato. I can't say for sure its the same company, cause I don't know where the one you refer to is located.

Default He's in Alabama

He sent part of my money back, covering charges i would suppose? He said weather and pestilence were his problems. Once again, we all have runs of bad luck, but in four years time one would think that one might hone supply towards demand and hold a line on orders, i ordered in Feb. This is contrary to the service i have gotten over many, many years from the vast majority of breeders i have dealt with.

Chrissy Shaw

I didn't want to post anything until I was sure who you were dealing with. It is common knowledge in my area that this breeder does not provide much customer service. Has bad reputation here. I've had packages ordered from a Georgia supplier since January that were to ship April 9 but still have not. Can't even get a promised ship date. In the future, I'll be ordering packages, but not from either of these two.

Quote Originally Posted by CSShaw View Post
    I hope all works on this, but my concern is in the amount of complaints over years.
    I would also be concerned. It took a registered letter with a deadline to get my bees.

I think the guy got himself in over his head, but that is merely my speculation.

Keith
    Bee Sting Honey - So Good, It Hurts!

I do not think he is even filling local orders this year very much..Time to back up and go a different direction for him.For everyone else I hope you can still find bees somewhere.

I was told the guy(can't remember his name but I'm sure someone on here remembers it.) that sold him Bolling Bees is starting back up in south Alabama and has an apprentice in south Mississippi.With an almost pure stock of Caucasians,near black to gray..

Check with Hy Tech(hi tech) on beekeepers voice.... http://www.beekeepersvoice.com/
    If you build it they will comb it.<br />Tim Rolan

Default He sent my money back...part anyway

and claimed he could not, "help pestilence and weather." I guess that is quite a storm to last all these years.

From his own lips he had gone to the Holmans to keep his line going. He never updated the website to include his taking the business over either. I see another thread regarding Norman's, that is an old problem too, but at least Norman's rather warns you with the price. With Norman's i did business exactly once at .75 cents a queen.

Thanks KBA

Chrissy Shaw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12