Thread: OHB Honey Bees

Default OHB Honey Bees

Has anyone here ever dealt with them? Good or bad?

You talkin Olivarez?? If so, I have dealt with them a number of times. I bought their carni's and was happy with them. I know bee breeders, (myself included) always miss a date from time to time, but all my orders from them were filled when they said.

Ya, thats them. I ordered some queens from them. Scheduled for May 7th shippment.

I've had good experiences with Olivarez and would order from them again.

Default Olivares queens

I have 100 queens shipped today from them. I called and they told me that they were shipped and I will receive them in 1-2 days.
    So far happy with their service. I had to postpone their shipment for a week due to bad weather in North East, they did it without a problem. this is the first time I order from them, have not seen their queens yet but the service was excellent.

Gilman

Default I am getting some packages from them

They seem like a real top notch bunch.

Chrissy

last year i picked up thirty packages the third of april when no other northern ca breeders that i know of were able to on account of weather. the boss man ray took time out to show my wife and i around the place and modestly made the statement that he thought they were able to stay on schedule because of the styrafoam mating nucs they had invested in.
    this year i got twenty five packages. while installing i found one queen dead.
    i called and they sent a replacement out and the replacement queen arrived and and i was able to install it the day after i called.
    the only reason i wouldn't use them next year is i might have enough bees and not need packages
    all that is gold does not glitter