#1 ·

Here's a few more of my pictures...

Isn't this Queen Beautiful!

Close-Up of Eggs and Larva

Peek-A-Boo

See less See more
#6 ·
type of camera

its an Olympus C-730 Ultra Zoom - this will do a 10X optical zoom/30X digital & optical. What i hate about it is that it doesnt have stabilization mode.
I would really like two cameras, one smaller for regular photos (instead of close-ups)

And thanks for compliments

#8 ·
K wing

it's only been recent that i've even heard that the "k wing look" isnt good, i guess i'll have to read more about it, sadly this colony no longer exists, it died out back 2 years ago - but i still like looking at the pics

#10 ·
"K" wing bees

OK, look at the second photo. Upper left corner. Third bee down along edge. You can just see her K wing protruding from her left side. "K" wing happens, because the bees wing muscles are weakened, and the wings become unhinged. They don't lie flat together over her back. One sticks out, in a k shape.

Look at that bee. Her abdomen is pointing toward another k wing bee. There is another, two bees below the queen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.