Thread: Video

Default Video

How about a video posting thread, for short videos of bee related activities?
    Always question Conventional Wisdom.

I think this is an excellent idea!
    - Ann, a Gardening Beek

Great idea, but the bandwidth and disk storage requirements are phenomenal. Might be better to leave the videos to the services with an OC3 and a few dozen terrabytes of disk.
    Dulcius ex asperis

Quote Originally Posted by George Fergusson View Post
    Great idea, but the bandwidth and disk storage requirements are phenomenal. Might be better to leave the videos to the services with an OC3 and a few dozen terrabytes of disk.
    Well, I was thinking along the lines of links rather than keeping all the video on a server - there'd be copyright issues there, too, I'm sure.
    - Ann, a Gardening Beek

I was actually thinking that we would have to use a service like youtube as the host, and post the links to a designated thread so they would be easy for everybody to find. Maybe there isn't much need for it.....Not sure how many people on here have digital video cameras? I would like to record and post parts of my cutouts though, which is why I was thinking about it.
    Always question Conventional Wisdom.

Smile Posting videos

For those of you posting pics with photobucket they also will host video clips. I don't think a full length movie or anything but a short is often all you need any how! Have a good day everybody! Spring has almost sprung

Yea, there's no way I can start hosting video files, but providing links is fine. This should be done in the same forum as Photo's. I'll make a change to the forum name soon to reflect this.

- Barry

---------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsAmO-VZjEk