Question Seeing who's is new?

Occasionally I will click on the new members to see where they are from. On the new board, at the bottom, it says "Welcome our newest member..." and then the members name is linked. I click on the name but receive this...

>>>>BjornBee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. >>>>

Whats up? Am I underprivileged? Or is this particular new person somehow able to keep others from accessing the information?

I get the same message Bjorn, so don't feel bad.....it's proably one of the many features that Barry is still working on.....I like the new look though....still working on learning the features .
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own." Adam Savage

When someone registers, their name appears in the "newest member" field, even though they actually sit in hold waiting to be approved. Until they are approved, no one can access their profile, which is what happened to you. Now you can as McBee has been approved! Welcome McBee!

- Barry

I'm learning something new every day!