Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User Title

and in which "pest" category would you suggest we place you?

Why not just what they are.....Admin, moderator, member.....Are there more?

>Are there more?

Contributing member?
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

With all that needs done is it really offending anyone the way it is. If it ain't broke, why fix it.
    Last edited by Joel; 03-10-2007 at 06:23 PM.

I vote for Dave Ws idea even though Berry could suck it up and except the title of Queen Bee.
    The Busy Bee teaches two lessons: One is not to be idle and the other is not to get stung.

C'mon guys, this is America. Money should be the determining factor. The more ya pay, the better your title. If you pay enough, you get to assign a title of your choosing to someone who can't outbid you.

I do not use many forums and this one has always been good to me. Seeing the number of posts has given me more information than anything so far. If I was to suggest anything it would be some kind of a voting system wherein members get to vote as to the usefulness or rudeness factor. Kind of an ebay type thing where you can volunteer to give feedback on someone else. That way new beeks can weigh the usefullness of the reply. For instance, it seems that some folks spend more time here helping and giving good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebee View Post
    If I was to suggest anything it would be some kind of a voting system wherein members get to vote as to the usefulness or rudeness factor. Kind of an ebay type thing where you can volunteer to give feedback on someone else. That way new beeks can weigh the usefullness of the reply. For instance, it seems that some folks spend more time here helping and giving good advice.
    There is a function called User Reputation.

------
    User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.

Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.

User reputation can be a derisive element of your forum so great care should be taken before a decision is made to enable it.
    -------

Yet another function I'll have to give thought to. Don't want to activate something I haven't set up properly.

- Barry

Default User Reputation

>User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.

I got a bad feeling about this...
    Dulcius ex asperis

That would mean Mr. Bush would start at UberUser right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12