Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We were snowed in with a blizzard since Thursday. AND no Beesource. I typed in Queen Rearing Simplified AND Scientific Queen Rearing...
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Default I read the beekeeping magazines instead.

But I also found myself checking the site several times a day at work and at home. It was a withdrawl from this addiction not having beesource for a few days. It looks great . Now to learn how to use it !!!

Hi Guys,

While editing your profile in User CP, check your signature as well. It appears some signature, with URLs in them, will need to be edited if garble appears at the end of your post.

Regards
    Dennis

Withdrawal was AWFUL. I'm on the road for a few days and HATE hotel rooms. Not having the forum was tough.

Nice job on the site. Fast and easy to work with. Thanks so much!
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

I just came back online, that was the worst 5 days of my winter. I threw my back out on Wednsday and have been setting around nursing it and having a BeeSource withdraw!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12