Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brushy Mountain

The shipping companies have changed from shipping by the pound to shipping by the dimensions. Go figure.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

Yep. That's because your "cheap" 24"x24"x16" light-weight box is taking up the space in the truck that they could have sold to someone selling wheel-weights. USPS is going this way as well.
    “The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.” -Henry David Thoreau

Rats. When are those Star Trek transporters supposed to be on the market?

The first order was a bee-vac, cell protector cages, 2 frames w/cell bars, frame perch, wax melter plans, marking pens, queen catcher, and queen cages.
    The second order, placed only a couple minutes later, was for the Jenter Queen rearing system that I forgot to add to the first order. It still seems like the first order would be more expensive even by volume. Oh well, as long as it gets here. Hope it's not on one of those trucks stuck in a snow bank somewhere.
    Nobody ruins my day without my permission, and I refuse to grant it...

Just when so many things were being offered assembled, it now makes a lot of difference in the price if they are knocked down.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

My stuff got here last night around 7:00pm on the Big Brown Truck. Brushy plunked it in one box. I'm very happy with their shipping time. Everything arrived in good shape and it was all there.
    Nobody ruins my day without my permission, and I refuse to grant it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12