Hello beeks,

Myself and K. Ruby are having a get-together for top bar hive beekeepers in Berkeley/East Bay area on Feb 7th. I think the meetup will be at my house in west Berkeley unless we have an unusually high rate of RSVP's in which case I"ll find another site nearby.

Wednesday, Feb 7
    7-9 PM
    RSVP to girlmark_list_email@localb100.com for exact address

If you have photos, gear to show off, or any other object of discussion, feel free to bring it (we don't have a projector but can probably set up a largescreen computer monitor for viewing digital photos if you bring them on a CD).

I have a hive in the backyard (not that we'll be able to see much of it) and I'll bring an empty screen bottom TBH and some of those cool cutout-handling top bars (see this tread: http://www.beesource.com/cgi-bin/ubb...54#000018)that "Tx_ashhurst" from this forum invented.

[size="1"][ January 30, 2007, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: girl Mark ][/size]
    urban top bar hives in Oakland and Berkeley, CA...

This will take place at 730 Channing Way in Berkeley, Wednesday, 7-9 pm
    no need to RSVP at this point since I now have a general idea of what to expect.

Mark

[size="1"][ February 06, 2007, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: girl Mark ][/size]
    urban top bar hives in Oakland and Berkeley, CA...