I lost one of my two top bar hives this winter, probably due to a combination of insufficient food stores and an ant invasion when I tried to feed. I was cleaning out the hive box to get ready for a new package, and the existing comb is a bit moldy. I stuck the bars with moldy comb in my freezer, but I left 2 small clean looking combs. Should I get rid of it all before the new girls arrive? It seems that having a few combs might help them get started, but I don't want to risk disease with moldy comb. And should I do anything besides sweep out? The hive looks ok inside.