Hi,
    I have been making tbh's that are compatible with lang frames. I now have to transfer lang hives into them.

The entrance is the same as Michael Bee's,a top entrance, just an opening between the first bar and the front of the hive.

I will have to move brood and some stores,what is the order in relation to this type of entrance.
    Thank You
    Beebloke

Natural comb generally has the brood closest to the entrance. Then honey, so I would stick with that. But most importantly keep the brood together.

Just inside the entrance is honey to block the wind. Not the whole store, that does last. Just one frame. then the brood nest and they need to stay together. Easier for the nurses to keep em warm, feed, etc. You don't say how many frames you have room for. but you know the pollen has to bee next to the brood. Finally in back is the honey harvest spot.

Is that what you're asking?
    KC0YXI

Hi all
    My TBH has some honey at the entrance end as described by bert and robert, then brood nest, then honey.

Agree keep brood nest intact.

How about posting some pictures?

I'd try to get all of the brood at one end or the other. Doesn't matter that much which end. Just so the cluster starts the winter and one end and works towards the other. The brood goes toegether. The pollen goes on the outside edges of that. The honey goes the rest of the way.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

It would be best if you just transfere them in the same order they are in now. I would really like to see pics also.
    Procrastination is the assassination of inspiration.
    www.customwoodkitsinternational.com