Just wondering if there are any early risers out there who would prefer to check in earlier than the normal 8-10 time frame.

I get up at about 5:00 AM. Would anyone else show up at 6:30-8:00 PM?
    To everything there is a season....

I often check in around 7 pm EST and usually don't find anyone there.. I'll try to make it in tonight. Might be a little late..
    Dulcius ex asperis

Mike, you typed PM., didn't you mean AM?
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Honeyman and Bizzy check early most days in A.M. Specially Honeyman. ME?.. ugh, let me get my beauty sleep, I need it. LOL

I guess my "early bird" may have been misleading. I was wondering if there were many who would be here earlier in the "evening". My goal is to get 8 hours of sleep... hahaha.. but that means I should be winding down at 8-9 PM. Just when things seem to "start up" here.

There was a nice little croud here yesterday evening... after 7:30... think I'll try again.
    To everything there is a season....

Sure wish y'all would make up yer mind! I don't know whether to get up late or go to bed early???? Wait is that right? See what you've done an did!!! [img]redface.gif[/img] :confused: [img]redface.gif[/img]

I vote earlier! But we won't get to see the night owls, Bill..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

[img]redface.gif[/img] >I vote earlier! But we won't get to see the night owls, Bill.....

At least there are two moderators. One BB can B there early, and the other BB can B there later when this BB can check in.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

Hmmmm. I'll get with BB and see if'n we can't fit you in our B schedule. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

LOL!! you BBs are getting confusing: Billy bob is Big Brother (BB), Bizzybee Is (Bizzy) and Bullseye bill is (bill)...but then we have the other Bill. Ugh. LOL I can keep it straight... can YOU???? Bullseye, we just going to have to call you BULL from now on. LOL not meaning you are full of BULL. Just well, you know.. to keep it straight. LOL

Full of Bull?? Bill?? Never!!