Im starting to get the shakes and shivers going into chat DT's........ :confused: :mad:

MAN YOU KNOW IT

Alright buddy, go get a shot of honey!!!!

I have looked into this mess again and it looks like we are still where we were last night. The problem is coming from sigma and I have updated the trouble report to them just a few minutes ago.

It doesn't look like much is being done about it at the moment. Hopefully soon!! It is the weekend though, Maybe they like most of us like to stay home then.

I will make a post here as soon as I know something more myself.

If you do try to connect to the chat room at this point, you will find yourself with a frozen browser at the least. Actually what will happen is your browser will be using up near 100% of your CPU and will not respond. If you try and find yourself in this condition, open the task manager and look for "iexplorer" or "firefox" and kill it under the processes tab. you should then be able to go about your business. Else reboot if your system won't let you open the task manager.

Sorry folks!! Wish I could offer more!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Oh, and.........

I will be keeping up with this as well as BB. But I will be on a plane bound fer Baltimore tomorrow night. So I won't be on then. I will be able to get on the net after work on Monday though.

Like I really want to be going up thar!!!! The bees are haulin in the goods and making brood!

Good thing PK is down here looking over em fer me! Course she's just down here playin with my bees since hers are hold up in their frozen cabins way up north!!!

Hope to get back to GA Friday or before!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill