Thread: daytime chats?

any one interested in chatting in daytime?
    Don

What time??????
    I thought about checking to see if you were on at 4:30 this morning.
    ED

FBM, I can chat in the daytime if I'm not working at the city house. My schedule is unpredictable for the next couple of months.

It would be hard for me to commit to a daytime right now. But if you have a suggestion, I will pop in if I can.

I'm on my daughters puter and it sticks and is not reliable. I'll be checking on my laptop today. They kept it for a week at the store. When I called, they learned of the mistake. It goes to St Louis to be repaired but only left this past sunday. ;(

I have all the luck....

Smile

fbm i would be very happy to talk in the daytime as im 6 hours ahead in time . Thanks for the advice about the old queen i did what you said and went looking for her after an hour or so i gave up idont know what happend i dont think i killed her but the next day the hive was calm and as remained so .I only use the computer once or twice a week normaly on a wednesday or maybe on a friday .Hope to speak to you in the chatroom. steven

BILLY BOB Guest

Big Grin

Yes, remember the Chat room is open 24/7. Feel free to use it at your will. It seams that all the people from Ga want to be on after 9pm eastern , but you can meet members in the chat room at any time.

BB

I am usually checking during the days from sunday to wed. Thurs friday and saturday i won't be on til after 7pm.

Steve