Is it possible to granulate honey, I donÂ’t mean creamed or whipped honey, but actually making it dry like table sugar?

If so how can it be done on a small scale, I assume I would essential make a batch of creamed honey and dehydrate it (not sure how though), and crush the resulting crystals if they are too big.

Also, assuming it can be done, has anyone tried running it through a cotton candy machine with any success?
    -Robert<br /><a href=\"http://photos.bobsbees.com\" target=\"_blank\">Photos and Such</a>

I would expect that the granules (crystals) would be nearly pure sugar leaving the honey flavor behind. What you would end up with would probably be just sucrose and glucose crystals. Don't let my guess stop you from trying.

You just have to dry it enough while keeping it broken up so it doesn't make hard lumps. Of course it can be done and has been, but doesn't seem popular on any scale. Maple sugar is the same way. You just keep drying it and cumbling it.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF