ok I'm new and would like to know where every buys their empty honey bottles / containers from?
    Have looked locally with no luck.So i figure i will have to order from some place like mann lake or better bee.

cheaper the better...ha,ha
    If you build it they will comb it.<br />Tim Rolan

Local helps because of shipping. I buy bottles here and there. The fancy "muth" bottles from Brushy Mt. A lot of sqeeze bottles and such from Mann Lake. It depends on the cost counting shipping. I put some in pint canning jars. I like to have some variety. Some people want a fancy bottle. Some want something homey looking. Some just want larger simple bottles for less cost per pound.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I use pint and quart canning jars from Wal-mart as my baseline, anything more expensive or cheaper gets figured into the cost.

You will have to "feel" out the market in your aera most of my custmers buy in Qt. canning jars ( Big Lots ) $5.99 doz. last year I think I have sold 4 pints in 5 years and we use the Angel bottles they sell good at Christmas.
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape