Thread: Specific labels

I have bought a new container for this year and now have problems finding a label to fit. They are "baby" skeps, and I need a label no more than 1-1/4" high (1-1/2 is a stretch) and width is not important, so anything between 2 and 4 inches. None of the books I have have anything fitting these demension.

Betterbee did until I figured that thier numbers are screwed up. Some first numbers are width, and some first numbers given are hiegth, as listed in thier catalog. Thats a long story thats about bad service and alot of incompetence. Maybe another day.....

Does anyone have a source for labels fitting these requirements? Thank you.

I don't know how many labels you need to print, but I do mine with a photo quality printer on avery labels. You can buy avery labels about any size and most publishing software like photoshop etc. are set up to print avery labels. You will need to design your own label put even that is fairly easy with the software. You could probably even scan one of your existing labels and import it directly into the photo software.

Try going to Office Depot or something like it and look at thier lable section. They have a bunch of different sizes. They work well with Photoshop software too. I made my own this way. BUT the glue on the lables I used didnt work good, and they would peel away from the smooth round plastic containers. Maybe some added glue would help with that problem, if you arent doing too many. Or maybe a different brand. good luck
    dizzave

try this website for labels. Website: rippedsheets.com
    I've just begun to look around for a custom label shape and size. They will make any label on a sheet that runs through your ink jet or laser printer. They also send you samples of their different paper types. so far I'm pleased with their service.