Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back

Hey Clint, Glad to see your back. Tell Pat thanks for keeping us informed on how you were doing. Take care JJ

Clint, great to have you back, I hope your therapy goes real well. I had a new knee put in last year and i get around just fine, hope your leg goes as good as my knee. Our prayers are still with you.
    Take care Dwight
    If you see me running you had better be running too.

Oi! I dont know you but I was just reading that you were crook. Nice to see the people in here care about you. So I was wondering how you got on and I see that youre back in training.

Hope it all goes well for you. Eat lots of Honey!

cheers

mick

Still doing therapy and can shuffle(walk) about 30 feet on my own. The neighbor and I have been feeding hives because of the warm winter. Started winter with 120 pounds of honey left on but the hives are so light I can almost pick them up. Putting on pollen paties today before therapy.
    Thanks for all the responces makes me feel like I know all of you personaly.
    Clint (running late)
    Clinton Bemrose<br />just South of Lansing Michigan<br />Beekeeping since 1964

Clint brings up a very good point. With this winter being as mild as it has been (for much of the lower 48), starvation may become a widespread issue as we get into later winter/early spring. I checked my hives last weekend (it was mild at the time) and they too were light. I gave them granulated sugar (on newspaper over the top bars. I also started pollen patties.

Clint, it's good to see your back! cj

[size="1"][ February 12, 2006, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Sungold ][/size]

welcome back, Clint!

brandon
    Ask two beekeepers, get three answers

Good to hear you are well and mending. Welcome back.