I am a second time beginner this year (saying this because I lost my hives in their first year a few years back.) I have decided to start over fueled by news that I can beat the mites with out chemicals. Before I was very uneducated and now I have read absolutely everything I can find and am confident I can be successful at this. I have started a website to document my progress and It will serve as my business website since I want to be a professional beekeeper. The point I am getting to is I want to perpetuate this "Biobee" idea and it would be great if anyone with pictures and other info I could use on my site would share them with me so I could enhance my site and better educate the masses.

Sol Parker

Hi Sol,

You have a link so we can take a look? Or still working on it? What type of pics you looking for? Other things?

Clay

Well yes I do have a link, but as of right now there is ABSOLUTELY nothing to look at, I've managed a few of template pages with the title and logo, but nothing else. Spent all yesterday getting the links to line up.
    www.allnaturalhoney.com

As for Pics, I am looking for hive designs, I need a comparison of regular European Bees to small cell bees, Pics of drawn small cell comb, and anything else you might see as useful.

thanks
    Sol

I have been working on the site all day and have a little bit to go with, still waiting for my own operation to start so I can really have something to post, but for now, I am putting all on that I can. I still would like to post pictures and stories of already established beekeepers if anyone would like to leave a message here, or email me at wiredforstereo@yahoo.com

Sol