Anyone use this pullover/veil combo

Thoughts ???
    http://www.betterbee.com/products.asp?dept=602

STOP! DO NOT PROCEED ANY FURTHER!

I have never met anyone who favors a pullover jacket compared to the zipper style. Do yourself a favor and get a zippered jacket. You can thank me later.....

I use a pull over "Bug Baffler" all the time or till the girls get in a REAL bad mood then I go to full suit or stay away
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

I have the same one but in the ZIP UP model. You'll like that better I think. I can't imagine trying to yank all that crap over my head and swim around in it before finding the right holes for my head and arms.

Also, those things get hot, you'll appreciate being able to unzip as you walk back home and not have to wrangle yourself out on the way back.

I have the pull over style also, I dont mind the pull over type, the only problem I have seen is when taking it off and when you sweat the sleves will tear at the arm pits stiches, I use the zip up kind now and its alot easier to put on and take off......
    Ted

Betterbee also makes a Shoulder Viel which is what I prefer to use. It's basicly the same sort of thing except that instead of fabric it has viel material and it has arm holes instead of sleeves. It is my first choice in warm weather, but with a hot hive or if I need to spend a lot of time in the yard on a cold day I grab the full suit.
    doug

Thanks folks

I have this jacket and I really like it. It was inexpensive, which was a big factor since I wasn't sure what I wanted, and because I bought 2 to have a spare around for helpers or interested guests, who I figured would be less inclined to put on a full suit. I don't mind the pullover style. The only problem I have is the hat slides down over my eyes so I have to wear a ball cap or a sweat band with it.

[size="1"][ January 26, 2007, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Hobie ][/size]
    “The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.” -Henry David Thoreau

I have the Better Bee in the zip front model. I'm sure I wouldn't like the pull over model. This will be my third season with it.

I'm not sure about other models but the mesh on the hood is nylon mesh like in a screen door. I left mine in the backseat of the truck for a while and something got placed on top of it and cut the mesh . Luckily it was on one side and I sewed it up with some thread.

The price was right and I had a small order problem but their service was excellent in taking care of the matter.
    sc-bee