Here is the requested photo of my super duper computer side case melter, the cost to make it was five dollars for the cut piece of glass, everything else was free, no cutting, no work, my type of project. Inside on the computer side case is a leg from set of pantyhose stuffed with wax, cappings and debris from the harvest of honey several weeks ago, it was stinking pretty bad from the dead bees and yellow jackets in the soup, when we tried to stuff the stocking it was so bad that you almost gagged (live and learn) and then the panty hose ruptured--you get the idea. After the wax melted i removed the panty hose with the dead bees and debris.
    Today I put a fresh panty hose and all the melted wax back into the melter, eighty two degrees here today and in an hour it was all melted and filtered and dripped into a quart plastic container--filled it to the top of the container and is pure yellow just like the color of butter. This proves that anyone can make a solar wax melter.
    "Younz" have a great day, I will.

Sorry--forgot to attatch the picturehttp://www.geocities.com/coojoe14/index.html