I am planning on buying Kelley's nine frame extractor. I am wanting advise on this. Has anyone else bought and used one? What are your recommendations?

Personally, crush and strain for now and I'd save my money and by a 9/18.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

it depends if you run deeps or mediums. if you run deeps i dont know how good a 9/18 would work i would get a 20 frame. never used a 9 frame from kelly we went from a 4 frame to a 20 and hopefully next year somthing bigger. Nick

I have 40 hives and have been using a 2 framer for about 12 years. I run mostly mediums and will keep the 2 framer for the deeps. I don't want to go to anything bigger until later. Thanks for the advise.

40 hives and a 2 frame extractor? Wow. I had seven when I bought the 9/18 and it was well worth it then. But I had one to four hives for 26 years before I bought that and just did the crush and strain.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF