Got some of the Dry Brow thingy's in my last Kelly order. At 60 cents they are wonderful, heck at $2.00 they would be wonderful.

Not as hot as a terry cloth sweat band and absorb lots more sweat.

Highly recommended for fellow sweaters.........

Thanks allot sundance, My wife just spent 10 bucks on 2 terry cloth sweat bands that have that stupid nike swirl on them. If you had bought them a week ago and posted I'd be 6 bucks to the good and not ashmed to be seen in public due to the nike logo!

Joel.... these things are not, I repeat, not attractive!

They are a blue synthetic sponge. The sponge only covers the brow area and not the back of the head. Very cool and comfortable. And no more sweat in the eyes and glasses.

Cool

Brushy Mountain sells attractive around the head sweat bands in different colors that have moisture absorbing beads in them. The ones I have are yellow with little pictures of honeybees on them. Very nice and work very well, too. Brushy Mountain item #462. $7.75/ea

Thanx.
    John Seets
    ...When seconds count, 911 is just minutes away....

The terry cloth sweat band is great if that is the only thing on the head. When you use a hat to suport a veil the band gets pushed down to the top of your ears, that I find unconfortable.
    The other type, synthetic sponge fits and works well but is a bit fragel compaired to the terry.
    While we are talking about working in the heat, the other day I saw a friend working his yard using a back pack water supply that he could sip water from a tube placed at his mouth from the pack. He said it was obtainable from a sporting goods store. Ever try to drink water while working AHB or the like?
    Walt

Friend gave me one of the Kelley ones; just called & added 10 to my order they work so well

Lew