Dear beekeeping collegues,

Our Schaubienenstand Honighäuschen at the Drachenfels is located at a very strong frequented touristic region near the romantic rhine and sometimes I’m asked by tourists if I know a local beekeeper in their own region. That’s why I decided to install a linklist with beekeeping sites on my site http://www.honighaeuschen.de In 2004, this site was visited 270.000 times – not bad for a beekeeper I think.

If you’re interested in you may add your site or other to beekeeping related sites to my linklist – it’s for free! Here you can add links: http://www.honighaeuschen.de/ja_linkliste

Greetings from cold and rainy Germany

Klaus Maresch

Glad to have you here, Klaus. It is cold and rainy here in Indiana too! I can't wait until spring.
    Todd Zeiner

Gruesse Klaus,
    I entered a link to my homepage. When I tried to edit it using the ID (mine is 294) and password it says my id or password is invalid.
    :confused:
    Triangle Bees

I'll echo the cold and rainy for Illinois. Actually a bit more snowy than rainy.
    Central IL... where there are more hogs than people and more soybeans than hogs and people put together.

Hi Dean,

your link was added and can bee seen in the list. Sometimes - computers you know - it's a little bit strange with this system. If you want to change something send it to mee - I'll edit your link if necessary.