I am robbing a hive out of a tree. If I wanted to stop draining the combs of honey, can I store them in a refrigerator or freezer until I can get more time to extract? If so, I will have no problem getting all the honey jarred up. If not, I will probably not have the time necessary to extract all the honey out.

You can freeze them if you want. I'd just throw them into a bucket and get to it when I get to it.

You'll need several buckets and frames to tie brood into. Then you can throw clean honey in one, and wax and scraps of brood you cut to fit the frames in another. Be sure to have a lid so you can keep the bees off of them as much as you can while you're cutting out.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

so as long as i keep critters away from the combs then i can leave them for a week,in a bucket if i needed to right?

Don't do that unless you freeze it overnight first. You will likely have wax worms working it by the time you open it back up.

A week? Probably. But freezing is a good bet to get rid of the wax moths AND the wax moth eggs. I don't usually see a problem in a week. Especially when it's honey comb and not brood comb.
    Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

My main two objectives are to get the honey and then establish my new hive. I do plan on tying in about at least 3 frames worth of brood. I then plan to keep all the honey for myself. I am worse than any bear could ever bee. Lol When i get to eating honey, I usually throw my spoon away and drink it like a beer. Lol. Anyway, I will freeze the honey combs that day then. I quess I will just let them stay in the freezer until I can drain them. The peices of brood left over I really dont know watt to do with except try to just keep the wax. Does all this sound acceptable? I hope that I am taking the rite view on what i am about to have to go through. Lol. Y'all are a lot of help. Very nice kool people. Thanx.

Yes. I'd try to keep any large areas of brood by cutting them to fit frames and tying them in. Odd pieces of comb and brood I'd scrap for wax. And the honey I'd steal.

if you want to try something interesting, take your brood scraps, remove any uncapped brood, sear in a pan with a little oil and maybe some spices, and tell us how it is! In some places, brood is a delicacy.

justgojumpit