Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville, TX, USA
    Posts
    4,366

    Post

    Built it, used it, works great. Thanks.

  2. #22

    Post

    I also had problems with the WTK jig coming apart. Iactually have both sizes from them. Repairs have been easy and it has paid for itself in saved time, repairs, and especially in the squareness of the frames.

    I quit using glue. I went to the longest staples my air tool can handle for going through the top bar and bottom bar. Then I switch to shorter staple and drive one through the endbar into the top bar. I was braking too many top bars off the frame when pulling frames out of a box before I added this step. I am now better about lifting the whole box off of the one it rests on prior to pulling frames, this helps.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    tulsa, ok usa
    Posts
    2,264

    Post

    I finally got around to making this and it sure does work great!
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ads