Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I didn't mean to insult anyone! just making a few comments about the Bee-O-Pac. Ontario is a big place, so what are the chances of me being related to the owners? I wish!
    I can see this product being a great success.
    I have tried it and was extremely happy with the end result. So, " don't knock it until you try it!"

but old drone in you post you are compareing 100 RR to 100 BOP right? the problem with that is on is 8 oz of honey the other is 4 oz of honey right so you say that with one hundred RR you get $429 but with a BOP you get around 300 for half amount of honey right? and also if oyu never tryed them you can not say you get 50-60 we have tried it and have goten about 90 and we could have goten more if we would have left it on longer. some have not got and BOP this year but we have i am just compareing what we got for the RR try a BOP next year for your self you might be suprised hope i did not insult you
    thanks Nick

Yes, swarmtrapper, I was comparing 100 of each. I was trying to point out how true jfishers statement is that after the first year costs for frames is considered, RR is a far more profitable product for the beekeeper than is BOP.

I feel bad to see new beekeepers throwing away their money on untried products because of someones advertising when their money would go much farther if they stick with the proven stuff.

Most bee supply companies feel an obgilation to steer beekeepers in a direction where they can get the most for their dollar, but it appears some will sell anything to make a buck. These guys give the industry a bad name and cause us to have fewer beekeepers than otherwise.

but dont you see that you get 429 and the BOP would get 300 dolars for half the amount of honey that is profit to on both numbers or am i missing somthing

Or will interspersing BOP within extracting frames not work, as the bees who prefer wax combs will avoid the plastic BOP ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12