Question

Can any boby help me with Metric hive plans i could'n read inches to save my self any help would be good
    Regards Marty Vedmore

------------------

Hello Marty. We live in Kentucky.I am always switching back and forth from the inch system to metric and back with my projects and I am used to it. What exactly do you want to do? Maybe I can put your mind at ease. If you have plans that are in inches and feet and you want to convert them into metric, let me know if you need the conversion numbers. The biggest problem is that people want to steadily convert one dimension into the other. I start with a project and decide that I will do the whole thing in one system or the other and never worry what the equivalent is. If you convert the dimensions of a plan then check at the end that it all adds up to what you want and make small corrections to give the right dimensions. I personaly prefer to work metric because the Millimeter is close to 1/32" and that holds me to more precision. I know it is a bit confusing but it works once you get over the comparison stage. If you need more help let me know. Take care and have fun!

Once more Marty, try www.onlineconversion.com
    I hope that this will help

Hello Marty, Just curious how things went for you on the plan dimensions?